Our Mission at C.O.P.S
- To offer support and provide resources to assist in the rebuilding of the lives of surviving families and co-workers of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
- To address the emotional, psychological, financial, and legal needs and problems that may arise from the loss of a loved one.
- Provide training to law enforcement agencies on survivor victimization issues.
- To educate the public of the need to support the law enforcement profession and its survivors.
- To increase the public’s appreciation of the daily sacrifices made by law enforcement officers and their families.