- Summer camps for surviving spouses or guardians with children age 6-14 years of age.
- Scholarships for surviving spouses and children under 30 years of age
- Parent’s Retreats held in the shores of the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks
- Conferences held in Washington D.C. during National Police Week in May of each year.
- Wilderness Experience for surviving children ages 15-20
- Surviving Spouses’ Getaway provides surviving spouses an opportunity to network with other surviving spouses away from their children.
- Siblings Retreat is a weekend where brothers and sisters have access to mental health